erve Our Members:
- Provide benefits, programs and services which promote members’ professional growth;
- To provide mentorship and support for our regional chapters, and its members; and
- To provide a platform for networking and professional development opportunities for law students and lawyers across the country.
Improve Our Profession:
- Promote the highest quality legal education.;
- Promote competence, ethical conduct, and professionalism in practice; and
- Promote pro bono and public service by the legal fraternity.
Advance the Rule of Law:
- Increase public understanding of, and respect for, the rule of law;
- Promote awareness of the legal process and the role of the legal profession across the country;
- Work for just laws, human rights, and a fair and speedy legal process;
- Assure meaningful access to justice for all persons;
- Preserve the independence of the legal profession and the judiciary; and
- Provide access to a network of pro bono services.