- Goal I: Serve Our Members.
- Provide benefits, programs and services which promote members’ professional growth and increase focus on achieving a work-life balance.
- Provide mentorship and support for our regional chapters with special focus on the junior lawyers, law students and professionals looking to change their field of practice.
- Provide a platform for networking opportunities for law students and lawyers.
Goal II: Improve Our Profession.
- Promote higher quality standards for legal education.
- Promote competence, ethical conduct and professionalism.
- Promote pro bono and public service by the legal profession.
- Raise and maintain the reputation of legal services available across the country
Goal III: Eliminate Bias and Enhance Diversity.
- Promote full and equal participation in the association, our profession, and the justice system by all persons.
- Eliminate bias in the legal profession and the justice system.
Goal IV: Advance the Rule of Law.
- Increase public understanding of, and respect for, the rule of law, the legal process, and the role of the legal profession in India and throughout the world.
- Increase government accountability under the law.
- Work for just laws, promote awareness about human rights and a fair legal process.
- Increase accessibility to laws and provide simple interpretations and explanations for better understanding of the laws.
- Provide access to a network of pro bono services.